Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Searching for the High Priestess

    Searching for the High Priestess, come out, come out where ever you are.  I haven't had much luck yet in connecting to the divine.  I've tried meditations, herbal teas, hearbal pillows and good old fashioned hard physical work.  All I've managed to locate are some old ambitions and a bad cold.  Come to think of it, the old ambitions were worth finding again.
    Last year I had a grand plan to acheive personal success with photography.   During my year from hell it fell by the wayside.  While searching for my connection to the divine I may not have found the key, but I did find the ambition to get shooting again.
    Other ambitions have also surfaced.  Plans and schemes to take the place of dreams that no longer fit.  I don't know if this is the way that I am supposed to be connecting.  Perhaps it is.  Perhaps my merging of the two worlds is supposed to be one of photographic capture.  i can only find out by trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment